POSITION: Faculty – Clinical Sciences with Emphasis on Radiology
Reports to: Department Chair Department: Clinical Sciences
FLSA Classification: Full Time / Exempt Date: January 2018
The faculty member must possess the ability to provide instruction and assessment in the primary area of radiology but he/she must also demonstrate the ability to lead and/or assist in other diagnosis and technique courses.
Faculty members are expected teach within their appropriate division and department and participate in committees as assigned and adhere to the TCC Faculty Handbook and institutional policies
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (a commitment to:
1. Teaching duties as assigned including, but not limited to, chiropractic and clinical sciences with an emphasis on diagnosis and radiology.
2. Service as defined in the Faculty Handbook including on college committees as assigned.
3. Scholarship as set out in an approved annual plan.
4. Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING:
1. Possess (preferred) or have the eligibility to obtain a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology (DACBR)
2. Possess a terminal degree in area of expertise and/or minimum graduate level coursework per CCE requirements.
3. Teaching experience is preferable but will consider an individual who has just finished a residency program.
4. Ability to utilize and/or develop evidence-based instructional and assessment strategies appropriate to the courses assigned.
A standard full-time course load as defined by the College. Ability to handle pressures of balancing the time required to deal with individual problems of students with completing the necessary planning, reports, meetings and teaching responsibilities is expected. Standard classroom and office conditions.
For more information or to apply
Send CV to Sue Arnold, Director of Human Resources
email@example.com or call 281-998-6003
Texas Chiropractic College
5912 Spencer Hwy. Pasadena, TX 77505
Visit our website for more information about Texas Chiropractic College – www.txchiro.edu